Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Look! A shiny thing!

"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of other things."  That was the first thing that popped into my head this morning as I awoke and it will not go away.  I can't imagine for a second why my subconscious has decided to bring it up, but I am thinking of some correlations to recent events and states of my mind.

While I am not about to murder and devour a bunch of fat and innocent oyster children - I know that is not what that poem is really about - I do feel like a distractor.  I have always tried to be the person that is trying to keep things light and pleasant or to at very least bring bring a bit of sunshine to people in dark moments.

I am not trying to make people ignore or forget about the problems that surround us.  I am only trying to help them smile for at least a few moments and see that there is hope.  I comes naturally to me to smile when there seems no reason to, although there are times when even I have a very hard time finding a smile.

If anything, I just want to help remind everyone of my friends that through the tough times, you do still have someone that cares and wishes only the best for you, even though you cant always feel it.

I hope all is well for you and if it is not I hope it gets better soon.

Til next time.

Llama Llama

No comments:

Post a Comment